Helen is a commercially-focused individual and organizational performance development professional with a strong track record in management, consultancy, and executive coaching. One area of expertise for Helen is sales and service environments
to which she brings specialist knowledge in call centers and customer relationship management. Helen works effectively as
a partner and coach with senior management at strategic and operational levels to achieve commercial objectives and facilitate organizational change.
- 12 years of change management and HR consultancy experience working with blue chip companies
- Seven years' experience as
a member of senior management teams (operations, marketing, sales, and HR)
- Executive coaching and mentoring skills for career and performance development (4 qualifications)
- Client account management and project management skills on all levels of change programs, including:
- Organizational design, restructures, centralization
and decentralization, and mergers and acquisitions
- Performance development, HR infrastructure design, recruitment, training,
and competencies, etc.
development, team facilitation, and team building and development
- Training in influencing, communication, coaching, management, customer service, and performance development
Helen is committed to excellence and
is passionate about the link between good people leadership and commercial success – creating an environment for people to thrive and achieve outstanding business outcomes. She generates trusting, highly-productive, and enjoyable working relationships.